Notice of the Filing of a Labor Condition Application
- An H-1B nonimmigrant worker is being sought by IT Trailblazers LLC through the filing of a labor condition application with the Employment and Training Administration of the U.S. Department of Labor.
- One such worker is being sought.
- The worker is being sought in the occupational classification of Software Developers, Applications.
- A wage within the range of $124550 to $169562 per annum is being offered to this worker.
- The period of employment for which this worker is sought is 8/17/2020 to 8/16/2023.
- The employment will occur in 4001 LAZY RIVER BEND, CEDAR PARK, Texas, 78613 & 1400 16TH STREET SAN FRANCISCO, SAN FRANCISCO, california, 94103 (remote)
- The labor condition application (I-200-20220-758211) is available for public inspection at the office of IT Trailblazers LLC, at 485 E Route 1 South Iselin NJ 08830
Complaints alleging misrepresentation of material facts in the labor condition application and/or failure to comply with the terms of the labor condition application may be filed with any office of the Wage and Hour Division of the United States Department of Labor.