Location: IRVING, TX
|• Design and develop integration solutions using webMethods product suite and API Gateway.
• Implement design patterns and industry best-practices to develop secure robust integration applications.
• Develop common frameworks to be part of production baseline.
• Ability to troubleshoot issues effectively and ensure quality of EAI development principles.
• Support the mobile and portal applications to link automobile equipment’s.
• Involved in Requirements Gathering and preparing the design documents.
• Developed Inbound and Outbound interfaces using Flow services, Java services.
• Created new JDBC adapters, notifications, triggers to move data between business Applications.
• Created, updated, modified xml and WSDL’s for webservices according to user requirements.
• Configured Adapter connections, Adapter Services (including Dynamic, Custom SQL and stored Procedures), Triggers, Document Types, SAP Adapters and Broker Document Types.
• Assessed existing packages, understood modules, made changes accordingly for new requirements from business applications.
• Created Provider webservices and generated WSDL’s and created consumer webservice Connectors from WSDL’s provided by the applications.Ø Reviewing functional requirements with business analyst and providing technical solutions to meet business needs.
• Developing, designing, testing, implementing new software programs and building upcoming new features.
• Resolving security vulnerabilities issues at application code level by using fortify and SonarQube tools.
• Ensuring timely deliveries of development tasks as per the implementation plan.
• Responsible for building and deploying the code changes in development and production environments.
• Performing threat and vulnerability through source code scans, flaw remediation and compliance verification during the production phase.
• Performing activities including code review, unit and system testing of all release components such as user interface, program code, job control code, and databases.
• Following the DevOps approach to deploy quality code analysis tools that are integrated into the code build and development process.
• Designing and configuring user interface components according to industry standards to meet system specifications.
• Identifying and proposing continuous application performance improvement initiatives.
• Estimating efforts required to work on the new enhancement requests.
• Working closely with the product team to ensure all customer needs are met.